We hope you are looking forward to your Northern Pines experience. Cabin Leaders have an important job to do and you'll have a great time too!
Please confirm your participation by filling out the form below.
(We will email this info to you as well.)
Dear Wilderness Cabin Leader,
I hope you are looking forward to your Northern Pines experience. Cabin Leader’s have an important job to do and you'll have a great time too!
Some Important Items:
1. Cabin Leaders will be lodged in the Wilderness Cabins. Bring your own bedding and towels.
2. Ear buds are okay for the long bus ride but you will be asked NOT to use them while you are serving in the Wilderness.
3. Arrival time at Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake WI, is on SUNDAY at 2:30pm. You will have a time of orientation.
4. The BUS will leave at 9:30am on Sunday. Be on time!! Bus riders information is below. There will be a lunch stop each trip. Bring money for your meal.
5. Make sure you bring spending money for snacks, crafts, etc. while you are at camp.
6. Your mailing address at Northern Pines will be:
“Name” – Northern Pines, Wilderness Program
Green Lake Conference Center
W2511 State Road 23
Green Lake, WI 54941
7. If you have any questions, the best way to contact us is through email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for serving as a Cabin Leader at Northern Pines this summer!
Items to Pack:
There will be rules for cell phones!