We are so excited that you are interested in joining our staff for our upcoming conference! Please take some time to review the following details. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask – either by contacting Julie directly or on our Contact page.
If you are unable to complete this form in one sitting, you can click the "Save and Continue" button at the bottom of the page to save your progress and pick it up later. The form will then email you a special link to use to come back to this page and finish your entry. That emailed link is required to restore your progress.
About Northern Pines
Northern Pines is a premier non-denominational and Christ-centered family conference that meets at Green Lake, WI. We look for engaging and motivated youth and adults to fill our staff positions each year.
Some Information About Being on Staff
1. Staff members are expected to arrive at Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake, WI in the early afternoon of the day before their week of the conference begins.
2. Counselors/Teachers receive a weekly honorarium.
Criteria for Selection
- evidence of commitment to Christ.
- experience in counseling/teaching or other child care/youth leadership activities.
- participation in Christian activities aimed at personal spiritual growth. i.e. campus Bible Study, Intervarsity, Campus Crusade.
- commitment/involvement with a local church.
- compatibility with other staff members - we seek a balance of personality types, temperaments, and even personal activity level.
1. References should be returned directly by those you ask to complete the reference.
2. Ask non-Northern Pines personnel to complete the reference forms.
3. Return application materials to:
2630 N. Edwards St. Witchita, KS 67204
Questions? Contact Julie!
Phone: (612) 861 -5100 Online: https://npines.org/contact-us/